Monday, July 11, 2016

July 11, 2016



Shifting perspective. Remember I am the original source. I descended to have the human experience and purposefully forgot my connection. Why, then, am I fighting so hard to punch through the forgetting?

Higher vibration feels good. It is the Source.

So the first "layer" is to deconstruct the time construct. Now-ness.

If there is no then and next ther eis now. And now.

But why? Is it like a game of hide and seek where the game is we all hide, we all get clues along the way, we all win when we're all home again? Why?

Thinks connected to time. Connection to events. Connections. Attachments. Opinions have outcomes therefore a past and future but they are constructs also. Judgements are connected also to a past and a future with consequences.

If there is no opinion or if there is no judgement there is no timeline connected to an event. Only the event itself. And then the next event. Now. Now. Now. Now.

Conscious without connection but holding the whole. The Is.

Concentrate on the Is Now and no connection. The I Am. It's the same thing.

*************
 I want to verbally channel but I'm afraid of letting go of me and control of me.

Am I here being a battery, a catalyst of higher frequency energy, in order to help others? Like the Matrix but I'm staying because I am able to add bursts of energy so others can awaken?  Is that it? Otherwise enjoy the ride?

No comments:

Post a Comment