Saturday, June 25, 2016

June 25, 2016


I get it now. I've been trying to force myself to fit into the systems of this three dimensional reality -- and not really landing on any one of them -- when I've known and have felt all along that mine is actually so much larger than that. I was putting the planes's limitations on it and then wondering why nothing would ever feel right. Sometimes we have to struggle on the path a few times before finding the true journey.

Being a bridge. Of this world and the next. Not between me and the people of this world. This one and the all of the others. I don't know what that entails exactly because I'm feeling the pressure of "doing something". But understanding is all. Human Design is helping me understand the chemistry, the physical-ness of this. Being the ship of a prow. At the forefront of the understanding and the knowing.

In Human Design, all my centers are open except for the Ajna (cognition) and the Throat (verbalizing that truth). Not an accident. My Sun/Earth are 1 and 2. The most Yang and the Yin. I am able to encompass the whole. Not an accident. Mental Projector -- I am to observe and I have to wait to be invited. If I press it upon people -- and most aren't ready --  it just won't work. 6/2 - Role Model/Hermit. On the roof now that I'm reaching 50/a natural not having to force it. This has been no accident in this lifetime.

Does a Bridge need to be anything other than a bridge? A bridge's purpose is to be the structure or energy that gets people from one side to the other. It doesn't have to tell people how to do it and in fact it is probably wrong if it does. Is there implicit guidance suggested? Maybe. Maybe not.  Just "BE", with a question mark because I'm asking if that is truly it.

My awareness creates the energy. You were doing it anyway but now you have knowledge and awareness. Be aware of the energy flows. Your skills are in the observing and understanding.  

I hope I can keep this in focus.

Love and light

No comments:

Post a Comment